Fire Publications - smoke
- Determination of Behavior Response Patterns in Fire Situations, Project People II. Final Report. Health Care.
NBS GCR 81-343; 304 p. October 1981.
Bryan, J. L.; Milke, J. A.
- Determination of Behavior Response Patterns in Fire Situations, Project People II. Final Report. Incident Reports August 1977-June 1980.
NBS GCR 80-297; 234 p. December 1980.
Bryan, J. L.; DiNenno, P. J.; Milke, J. A.
- Development of a Laboratory Radiant Combustion Apparatus for Smoke Toxicity and Smoke Corrosivity Studies.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 312-316 pp, 1990.
Grand, A. F.
- Development of a Low-Pressure Fine Water Spray Fire Suppression System for the Royal Navy: Intermediate-Scale Testing.
Halon Options Technical Working Conference. Proceedings. HOTWC 2001. Sponsored by: University of New Mexico, Fire Suppression Systems Assoc., Fire and Safety Group, GlobeTech, Inc., Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde plc., Modular Protection, Corp., Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program, Sandia National Laboratories, Summit Environmental Corp., Inc. and 3M Specialty Materials. April 24-26, 2001, Albuquerque, NM, Daniels, B. L.; Cole, D. G., Editor(s)(s), 414-424 pp, 2001.
Glockling, J. L. D.; Edwards, M.; Watkins, S.
- Development of a New Small-Scale Toxicity Test Method and Its Comparison With Full-Scale Fire Tests.
Abstract S5/L2;Abstracts of the 6th International Congress of Toxicology. June 28-July 3, 1992, Rome, Italy, 1992.Toxicology Letters, Vol. 64/65, 257-264, Supplement 1992.
Levin, B. C.
- Development of U.S. Passenger Train Fire Safety Standards.
International Conference on Fire Safety, 28th Proceedings. July 28, 1999, Columbus, OH, 1-11 pp, 1999.
Markos, S. H.; Tsai, N. T.; Bukowski, R. W.
- Dispersion and Deposition of Smoke Plumes Generated in Massive Fires.
Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 33, 275-293, 1993.
Ghoniem, A. F.; Zhang, X.; Knio, O.; Baum, H. R.; Rehm, R. G.
- Distinguishing Normal From Pre-Ignition Conditions to Prevent Cooking Fires on Kitchen Ranges.
NISTIR 6242; October 1998.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. November 2-5, 1998, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 3-4 pp, 1998.
Johnsson, E. L.
- Effect of Oxygen Concentration on CO and Smoke Produced by Flames.
International Association for Fire Safety Science. Fire Safety Science. Proceedings. 3rd International Symposium. July 8-12, 1991, Edinburgh, Scotland, Elsevier Applied Science, New York, Cox, G.; Langford, B., Editor(s)(s), 585-594 pp, 1991.
Mulholland, G. W.; Janssens, M. L.; Yusa, S.; Twilley, W. H.; Babrauskas, V.
- Effect of Ventilation on the Rates of Heat, Smoke, and Carbon Monoxide Production in a Typical Jail Cell Fire.
NBSIR 82-2469; 80 p. March 1982.
Lee, B. T.
- Effect of Wall and Room Surfaces on the Rates of Heat, Smoke, and Carbon Monoxide Production in a Park Lodging Bedroom Fire.
NBSIR 85-2998; 56 p. February 1985.
Lee, B. T.
- Elevator Operation During Fire Emergencies in High Buildings.
NIST SP 983; May 2002.Collected Publications Related to the Use of Elevators During Fires. NIST SP 983. May 2002, Bukowski, R. W.; Burgess, S. R.; Reneke, P. A., Editors, 2002 AND American Society of Mechanical Engineers; Council of American Building Officials and National Fire Protection Association. Elevators and Fire. February 19-20, 1991, Baltimore, MD, 16-21 pp, 1991, 2002.
Aikman, A. J. M.
Building and Fire Research Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Gaithersburg, MD 20899