Fire Publications - gas flow
- Computing the Effect of Sprinkler Sprays on Fire Induced Gas Flow.
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE). International Conference on Fire Research and Engineering (ICFRE). Proceedings. September 10-15, 1995, Orlando, FL, SFPE, Boston, MA, Lund, D. P.; Angell, E. A., Editor(s)(s), 59-64 pp, 1995.
Forney, G. P.; McGrattan, K. B.
- Experimental Study of Environment and Heat Transfer in a Room Fire. Mixing in Doorway Flows and Entrainment in Fire Plumes.
NBS GCR 85-493; 173 p. May 1985.
Zukoski, E. E.; Kubota, T.; Lim, C. S.
- Fire Propagation in Concurrent Flows. Annual Progress Report. September 1, 1991-August 31, 1992.
Annual Progress Report; 17 p. 1993.
Fernandez-Pello, A. C.
- Flame Spread in a Vitiated Concurrent Flow.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). Heat Transfer in Fire and Combustion Systems. HTD-Vol. 199. Book No. H00757-1992. 1992, Am. Soc. of Mechanical Engineers, New York, NY, Kanury, A. M.; Brewster, M. Q., Editor(s)(s), 135-142 pp, 1992.
Chao, Y. H.; Fernandez-Pello, A. C.
- Opposed-Flow Ignition and Flame Spread Over Melting Polymers With Navier-Stokes Gas Flow.
Combustion Theory and Modelling, Vol. 6, No. 2, 317-337, June 2002.
Zheng, G.; Wichman, I. S.; Benard, A.
- Radiation Properties and Flame Structure of Large Hydrocarbon Pool Fires.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 41-50 pp, 1997.
Building and Fire Research Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Gaithersburg, MD 20899