- Curing, Hydration, and Microstructure of Cement Paste.
ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 103, No. 5, 348-356, September/October 2006.
Bentz, D. P.; Stutzman, P. E.
- Modeling the Elastic Properties of Concrete Composites: Experiment, Differential Effective Medium Theory and Numerical Simulation.
Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 29, No. 1, 22-38, January 2007.
Sun, Z.; Garboczi, E. J.; Shah, S. P.
- Model Investigation of the Influence of Particle Shape on Portland Cement Hydration.
Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 36, No. 6, 1007-1015, June 2006.
Bullard, J. W.; Garboczi, E. J.
- Physical Properties of Structural Steels. Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster.
NIST NCSTAR 1-3E; 162 p. September 2005.
Banovic, S. W.; McCowan, C. N.; Luecke, W. E.
- Quantitative Comparison of Real and CEMHYD3D Model Microstructures Using Correlation Functions.
Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 36, No. 2, 259-263, February 2006.
Bentz, D. P.