- Further Progress in the Development of a Slug Calorimeter for Evaluating the Apparent Thermal Conductivity of Fire Resistive Materials.
International Thermal Conductivity 29th Conference/International Thermal Expansion 17th Symposium. Proceedings. Chapter 8: Experimental Materials. June 24-27, 2007, Birmingham, AL, DEStech Publications, Inc., Koenig, J. R.; Ban, H., Editor(s)(s), 403-411 pp, 2007.
Bentz, D. P.; Gaal, P. S.; Gaal, D. S.
- Hierarchical Rule-Based Fault Detection and Diagnostic Method for HVAC Systems.
HVAC&R Research, Vol. 12, No. 1, 111-125, January 2006.
Schein, J.; Bushby, S. T.
- HVACSIM+ User's Guide Update.
NISTIR 7514; 108 p. July 2008.
- Investigation of the Impact of Commercial Building Envelope Airtightness on HVAC Energy Use.
NISTIR 7238; 48 p. June 2005.
Emmerich, S. J.; McDowell, T.; Anis, W.
- Network Fire Model for the Simulation of Fire Growth and Smoke Spread in Multiple Compartments With Complex Ventilation.
Journal of Fire Protection Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 3, 199-229, August 2005.
Floyd, J. E.; Hunt, S. P.; Williams, F. W.; Tatem, P. A.
- Parameters Affecting the Performance of a Residential-Scale Stationary Fuel Cell System.
ASME Journal of Fuel Cell Science and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 2, 109-115, May 2007.
Davis, M. W.; Fanney, A. H.; LaBarre, M. J.; Henerson, K. R.; Dougherty, B. P.