- Economic Consequences of Firefighter Injuries and Their Prevention. Final Report.
NIST GCR 05-874; 68 p. March 2005.
- Effects of Winds From Burning Structures on Ground-Fire Propagation at the Wildland-Urban Interface. Final Report.
NIST GCR 06-892; 33 p. April 2006.
Rehm, R. G.
- Impact of Sprinklers on the Fire Hazard in Dormitories: Sleeping Room Fire Experiments.
NIST TN 1658; NIST Technical Note 1658; 96 p. January 2010.
Madrzykowski, D.; Walton, W. D.
- Required Safe Egress Time: Data and Modeling.
Conference. Sky is the Limit. Proceedings and Case Studies., Auckland, New Zealand, Society of Fire Protection Engineers, Bethesda, MD, 301-311 pp, 2008.
Averill, J. D.; Reneke, P. A.; Peacock, R. D.
- Residential Kitchen Fire Suppression Research Needs: Workshop Proceedings.
NIST SP 1066; NIST Special Publication 1066; 65 p. February 2007.Residential Kitchen Fire Suppression Research Needs: Workshop Proceedings. April 11, 2006, Gaithersburg, MD, 2007.
Madrzykowski, D.; Hamins, A.; Mehta, S.
- Review of 28 Egress Models.
NIST SP 1032; January 2005.Workshop on Building Occupant Movement During Fire Emergencies. Proceedings. Session 4.4. June 10-11, 2004, Gaithersburg, MD, Peacock, R. D.; Kuligowski, E. D., Editor(s)(s), 68-90 pp, 2005.
Kuligowski, E. D.
- Review of Building Evacuation Models.
NIST TN 1471; NIST Technical Note 1471; 153 p. July 2005.
Kuligowski, E. D.; Peacock, R. D.