- Best Practices for Reducing the Potential for Progressive Collapse in Buildings.
NISTIR 7396; 216 p. February 2007.
Ellingwood, B. R.; Smilowitz, R.; Dusenberry, D. O.; Duthinh, D.; Lew, H. S.; Carino, N. J.
- Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.
NIST NCSTAR 1A; 130 p. November 2008.
National Institute of Standards and Technology; National Construction Safety Team
- Furnace Testing of Full-Scale Gypsum Steel Stud Non-Load Bearing Wall Assemblies: Results of Multi-Laboratory Testing in Canada, Japan and USA.
Session 8: Poster Session;Structures in Fire (SiF'08), 5th International Conference. Proceedings. Session 8: Poster Session. May 28-30, 2008, Singapore, 687-698 pp, 2008.
Manzello, S. L.; Grosshandler, W. L.; Mizukami, T.
- Is There a Need to Enclose Elevator Lobbies in Tall Buildings?
Building Safety Journal, Vol. 3, No. 4, 26-31, August 2005.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Low-Rise Steel Structures Under Directional Winds: Mean Recurrence Interval of Failure.
Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 134, No. 8, 1383-1388, August 2008.
Duthinh, D.; Main, J. A.; Wright, A. P.; Simiu, E.