- Available Data and Input Into Models.
NIST SP 1032; January 2005.Workshop on Building Occupant Movement During Fire Emergencies. Proceedings. Session 4.3. June 10-11, 2004, Gaithersburg, MD, Peacock, R. D.; Kuligowski, E. D., Editor(s)(s), 62-67 pp, 2005.
Fahy, R. F.
- Bibliography on Evacuation From Building Fires: Education, Behavior and Simulation Techniques.
; 22 p. January 2007.
Kuligowski, E. D.; Mileti, D. S.
- Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.
NIST NCSTAR 1A; 130 p. November 2008.
National Institute of Standards and Technology; National Construction Safety Team
- National Workshop on Structures in Fire: State-of-the-Art, Research and Training Needs.
NIST GCR 07-915; CEE-RR-2007/03; 55 p. December 2007.National Workshop on Structures in Fire: State-of-the-Art, Research and Training Needs. Proceedings. June 11-12, 2007, East Lansing, MI, 2007.
Kodur, V.; Garlock, M.; Iwankiw, N.
- NIST Goes Back to School.
NFPA Journal, Vol. 102, No. 5, 78-83, September/October 2008.