- Basis for Appropriate Safety Levels for Tall Buildings.
CTBUH2005;Renewing the Urban Landscape. 7th World Congress. Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH2005). Proceedings. October 16-19, 2005, New York City, NY, 2005.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Building Tactical Information System for Public Safety Officials. Intelligent Building Response (iBR).
NISTIR 7314; 65 p. January 2006.
Holmberg, D. G.; Davis, W. D.; Treado, S. J.; Reed, K. A.
- General Buildings Information Handover Guide: Principles, Methodology and Case Studies.
NISTIR 7417; 99 p. August 2007.
Fallon, K. K.; Palmer, M. E.
- Guide to Printed and Electronic Resources for Developing a Cost-Effective Risk Mitigation Plan for New and Existing Constructed Facilities.
NISTIR 7390; 156 p. February 2007.
Chapman, R. E.; Thomas, D. S.
- Intelligent Building Response.
Fire Protection Engineering, No. 33, 26,30,32,34,36, Winter 2007.
Davis, W. D.
- On Not Putting the Cart Before the Horse: Design Enables the Prediction of Decisions about Movement in Buildings.
NIST SP 1032; January 2005.Workshop on Building Occupant Movement During Fire Emergencies. Proceedings. Session 4.6. June 10-11, 2004, Gaithersburg, MD, Peacock, R. D.; Kuligowski, E. D., Editor(s)(s), 96-98 pp, 2005.
Groner, N. E.
- Simulation Study of a Hierarchical, Rule-Based Method for System-Level Fault Detection and Diagnostics in HVAC Systems.
NISTIR 7216; 20 p. April 2005.
Schein, J.; Bushby, S. T.
- Status of Numerical Modeling of Halocarbon Impacts on Stratospheric Ozone.
Paper 00; HOTWC 2005; NIST SP 984-3;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 15th Proceedings. HOTWC 2005. Sponsored by: 3M Specialty Materials, Boeing, Chemical Development Studies, Inc., DuPont Fire Extinguishants, Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde-Fenwal, Inc., Sandia National Laboratories, SEVO Systems, Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program. May 24-26, 2005, Albuquerque, NM, 1-12 pp, 2005.
Wuebbles, D. J.
- Workshop on Building Occupant Movement During Fire Emergencies, June 10-11, 2004, National Institute of Standards and Technology.
NIST SP 1032; NIST Special Publication 1032; 105 p. January 2005.Workshop on Building Occupant Movement During Fire Emergencies. Proceedings. June 10-11, 2004, Gaithersburg, MD, Peacock, R. D.; Kuligowski, E. D., Editor(s)(s), 2005.
Peacock, R. D.; Kuligowski, E. D.