- Early-Age Properties of Cement-Based Materials. Part 1: Influence of Cement Fineness.
Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 7, 502-508, July 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Sant, G.; Weills, J.
- REACT: Reducing Early-Age Cracking Today.
Concrete Plant International, No. 3, 56-61, 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Weiss, W. J.
- Reducing Thermal and Autogenous Shrinkage Contributions to Early-Age Cracking.
Title No. 105-M48;ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 105, No. 4, 414-420, July/August 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Peltz, M. A.
- Replacement of "Coarse" Cement Particles by Inert Fillers in Low w/c Ratio Concretes. Part 2. Experimental Validation. Communication.
Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 35, No. 1, 185-188, January 2005.
Bentz, D. P.
- Water Movement During Internal Curing: Direct Observation Using X-Ray Microtomography.
Concrete International, Vol. 28, No. 10, 39-45, October 2006.
Bentz, D. P.; Halleck, P. M.; Grader, A. S.; Roberts, J. W.