- Comparison of Codes, Standards and Practices in Use at the Time of the Design and Construction of World Trade Center 1, 2 and 7. Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster.
NIST NCSTAR 1-1E; 91 p. September 2005.
Razza, J. C.; Grill, R. A.
- Fire Suppression Systems. Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster.
NIST NCSTAR 1-4B; 278 p. September 2005.
Hopkins, M.; Schoenrock, J.; Budnick, E.
- Four-Dimensional X-Ray Microtomography Study of Water Movement During Internal Curing.
Volume Changes of Hardening Concrete: Testing and Mitigation, Internaitonal RILEM Conference. Proceedings. August 20-23, 2006, Bagneux, France, Jensen, O. M.; Lura, P.; Kovler, K., Editor(s)(s), 11-20 pp, 2006.
Bentz, D. P.; Halleck, P. M.; Grader, A. S.; Roberts, J. W.
- Hierarchical Rule-Based Fault Detection and Diagnostic Method for HVAC Systems.
HVAC&R Research, Vol. 12, No. 1, 111-125, January 2006.
Schein, J.; Bushby, S. T.
- Performance of Physical Structures in Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita: A Reconnaissance Report.
NIST TN 1476; NIST Technical Note 1476; 263 p. June 2006.
National Institute of Standards and Technology