- Catalytic Inhibition of Laminar Flames by Transition Metal Compounds.
Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, Vol. 34, No. 3, 288-329, June 2008.
Linteris, G. T.; Rumminger, M. D.; Babushok, V. I.
- Coupled Fire Dynamics and Thermal Response of Complex Building Structures.
Combustion Institute, Symposium (International) on Combustion, 30th. Proceedings. Volume 30. Part 2. July 25-30, 2004, Chicago, IL, Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, Chen, J. H.; Colket, M. D.; Barlow, R. S.; Yetter, R. A., Editor(s)(s), 2255-2262 pp, 2005.
Prasad, K. R.; Baum, H. R.
- Detailed Modeling and Analysis of Aromatic Additive Effects in Ethylene-Air Flames.
Paper F06;Combustion Institute/Western States. Fifth (5th) Joint Meeting of the U.S. Sections. Meeting Theme: Fundamentals of Combustion, Air Pollution and Global Warming, Alternative Fuels. Hosted by The University of California. March 25-28, 2007, San Diego, CA, 1-9 pp, 2007.
Stroud, C. B.; Tsang, W.; Manzello, S. L.
- Experimental and Computational Studies of Reaction of Halon 1211 (CBrCIF2) With Methane.
Paper 23; HOTWC 2005; NIST SP 984-3;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 15th Proceedings. HOTWC 2005. Sponsored by: 3M Specialty Materials, Boeing, Chemical Development Studies, Inc., DuPont Fire Extinguishants, Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde-Fenwal, Inc., Sandia National Laboratories, SEVO Systems, Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program. May 24-26, 2005, Albuquerque, NM, 1-9 pp, 2005.
Yu, H.; Kennedy, E. M.; Mackie, J. C.; Dlugogorski, B. Z.
- Experiments and Modeling of Multiple Workstations Burning in a Compartment. Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster.
NIST NCSTAR 1-5E; 158 p. September 2005.
Hamins, A.; Maranghides, A.; McGrattan, K. B.; Ohlemiller, T. J.; Anleitner, R. L.
- NIST Chemical Kinetics Database as a Tool for Modeling.
A4 - Real Fuels/Paper A20;Combustion Institute/Western States, Central States and Eastern States. Fourth (4th) Joint Meeting of the U.S. Sections. Hosted by The Eastern States Section of the Combustion Institute and Drexel University. A4 - Real Fuels/Paper A20. March 20-23, 2005, Philadelphia, PA, 1-6 pp, 2005.
Allison, T. C.
- Radiation Transport Measurements in Methanol Pool Fires With Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy.
NIST GCR 09-922; 138 p. January 2009.
- Smokeview: A Visualization Tool for Understanding Fire Dynamics.
Fire Protection Engineering, No. 37, 32-34,36,39,40-41, Winter 2008.
Forney, G. P.
- Standards Development for Gas Phase Air Cleaning Equipment in Buildings.
NISTIR 7525; 29 p. October 2008.
Persily, A. K.; Howard-Reed, C.; Watson, S.; Martys, N. S.; Garboczi, E. J.; Davis, H.
- Visualization, A Tool for Understanding Fire Dynamics.
NISTIR 7431; 11 p. July 2007.
Forney, G. P.