- Coupled Thermal-Elastic Response of Structures to Fires.
Poster Session V and Reception;Combustion Institute/Western States, Central States and Eastern States. Fourth (4th) Joint Meeting of the U.S. Sections. Hosted by The Eastern States Section of the Combustion Institute and Drexel University. Poster Session V and Reception. March 20-23, 2005, Philadelphia, PA, 1-6 pp, 2005.
Prasad, K. R.; Baum, H. R.
- Design, Construction and Maintenance of Structural and Life Safety Systems. Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center.
NIST NCSTAR 1-1; 270 p. September 2005.
Lew, H. S.; Bukowski, R. W.; Carino, N. J.
- FDS Wall Flows. Part 1: Straight Channels.
NIST Technical Note 1640; NIST TN 1640; 18 p. July 2009.
McDermott, R. J.
- Hidden Meaning of Water-Cement Ratio.
Concrete International, Vol. 30, No. 5, 51-54, May 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Aitcin, P. C.
- REACT: Reducing Early-Age Cracking Today.
Concrete Plant International, No. 3, 56-61, 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Weiss, W. J.
- Rheology Measurement of Fresh Concrete With a Mixing Truck.
Design and Use of Self-Consolidating Concrete, 2nd North American Conference (SCC 2005) and Self-Compacting Concrete, 4th International RILEM. Symposium Proceedings. October 30-November 3, 2005, Chicago, IL, 539-544 pp, 2005.
Amziane, S.; Ferraris, C. F.; Koehler, E. P.
- Simulating Fire Effects on Complex Building Structures.
Fire Safety Science. Proceedings. Eighth (8th) International Symposium. International Association for Fire Safety Science (IAFSS). September 18-23, 2005, Beijing, China, Intl. Assoc. for Fire Safety Science, Boston, MA, Gottuk, D. T.; Lattimer, B. Y., Editor(s)(s), 3-18 pp, 2005.
Baum, H. R.