- Building Information Services And Control System (BISACS): Technical Documentation, Revision 1.0.
NISTIR 7466; 47 p. November 2007.
- Computer-Based Monitoring for Decision Support Systems and Disaster Preparedness in Buildings.
International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technological Innovation (IMETI 2008). Proceedings. Communications Systems, Technologies and Applications II (CCCT). June 29-July 2, 2008, Orlando, FL, 1-6 pp, 2008.
- Connecting Buildings to Public Safety Networks.
PubID: 901029;International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technological Innovation (IMETI 2009). Proceedings. Volume 3. July 10-July 13, 2009, Orlando, FL, 199-203 pp, 2009.
- Firefighting Technology Research at NIST.
Fire Engineering, Vol. 161, No. 5, 68,70,72, May 2008.
Madrzykowski, D.; Kerber, S.
- Fire Induced Vibration Monitoring for Building Collapse. Final Report. August 1, 2002 to July 31, 2005.
NIST GCR 06-885; 64 p. October 2005.
Duron, Z. H.; Yoder, N.; Kelcher, R.; Hutchings, A.; Markwardt, S.; Panish, R.
- National Workshop on Structures in Fire: State-of-the-Art, Research and Training Needs.
NIST GCR 07-915; CEE-RR-2007/03; 55 p. December 2007.National Workshop on Structures in Fire: State-of-the-Art, Research and Training Needs. Proceedings. June 11-12, 2007, East Lansing, MI, 2007.
Kodur, V.; Garlock, M.; Iwankiw, N.
- Perspectives From a Detector Manufacturer. Appendix 3.F.
NIST SP 1040; NIST Special Publication 1040; June 2005.Thermal Imaging Research Needs for First Responders: Workshop Proceedings. APPENDIX 3.F. December 9-10, 2004, Gaithersburg, MD, 39-40 pp, 2005.
- Preliminary Performance Assessment of Commercially-Available Hydrogen Sensors.
Materials Issues in a Hydrogen Economy International Symposium. Proceedings. November 12-15, 2007, Richmond, VA, 1-8 pp, 2007.
Marsh, N. D.; Cleary, T. G.
- Smart Talk.
Fire Chief, Vol. 50, No. 8, 54-58, August 2006.
Holmberg, D. G.
- Thermal Environment for Electronic Equipment Used by First Responders.
NIST TN 1474; NIST Technical Note 1474; 41 p. January 2006.
Donnelly, M. K.; Davis, W. D.; Lawson, J. R.; Selepak, M.
- Wireless Sensor Networks as Part of a Web-Based Building Environmental Monitoring System.
Automation in Construction, Vol. 17, No. 6, 729-736, August 2008.
Jang, W. S.; Healy, W. M.; Skibniewski, M. J.