- Benefit-Cost Analysis of Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems.
NISTIR 7451; 67 p. September 2007.
Butry, D. T.; Brown, M. H.; Fuller, S. K.
- Impact Assessment of New York State's Cigarette Fire Safety Performance Standard.
NIST GCR 05-882; 222 p. December 2005.
Ruegg, R.; Petraglia, L.
- National Workshop on Structures in Fire: State-of-the-Art, Research and Training Needs.
NIST GCR 07-915; CEE-RR-2007/03; 55 p. December 2007.National Workshop on Structures in Fire: State-of-the-Art, Research and Training Needs. Proceedings. June 11-12, 2007, East Lansing, MI, 2007.
Kodur, V.; Garlock, M.; Iwankiw, N.
- Numerical Simulation of the Howard Street Tunnel Fire.
Fire Technology, Vol. 42, No. 4, 273-281, October 2006.
McGrattan, K. B.; Hamins, A.
- Online Access to and Data Analysis Tools for Experiments in Building and Fire Science. Final Report.
NIST GCR 06-894; 90 p. May 2006.
Woycheese, J. P.; Raghavan, V.; Kim, M.; Geller, F.
- Potential Impacts of CF3I on Ozone as a Replacement for CF3BR in Aircraft Applications.
Paper 05; HOTWC 2005;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 15th Proceedings. HOTWC 2005. Sponsored by: 3M Specialty Materials, Boeing, Chemical Development Studies, Inc., DuPont Fire Extinguishants, Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde-Fenwal, Inc., Sandia National Laboratories, SEVO Systems, Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program. May 24-26, 2005, Albuquerque, NM, 1-8 pp, 2005.
Li, Y.; Wuebbles, D. J.