- Modeling Human Behavior During Building Fires.
NIST TN 1619; NIST Technical Note 1619; 21 p. December 2008.
Kuligowski, E. D.
- Modeling the Effects of Outdoor Gasonline Powered Generator Use on Indoor Carbon Monoxide Exposures.
NIST Technical Note 1637; NIST TN 1637; 23 p. August 2009.
Wang, L.; Emmerich, S. J.
- PASS Sound Muffle Tests Using A Structural Firefighter Protective Ensemble Method.
NIST Technical Note 1641; NIST TN 1641; 28 p. July 2009.
Lawson, J. R.
- Pilot Study of Firefighter Three-Dimensional Anthropometry to Improve Seatbelt Safety.
NIST GCR 08-919; 143 p. November 2008.
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation; Total Contact, Inc.
- Portable Fire Extinguishers in Occupational Safety and Health.
NISTIR 7419; Appendix B: Workshop Presentations; April 2007.Use of Portable Fire Extinguishers in Nightclubs: Workshop Summary. Appendix B: Workshop Presentations. Proceedings. January 17, 2007, Gaithersburg, MD, Grosshandler, W. L., Editor(s), 27-28 pp, 2007.
- Review of the History of Fire Suppression on U.S. DoD Aircraft.
HOTWC 2006;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 16th Proceedings. HOTWC 2006. May 16-18, 2006, Albuquerque, NM, 1-37 pp, 2006.
- Simple Model of the World Trade Center Fireball Dynamics.
Combustion Institute, Symposium (International) on Combustion, 30th. Proceedings. Volume 30. Part 2. July 25-30, 2004, Chicago, IL, Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, Chen, J. H.; Colket, M. D.; Barlow, R. S.; Yetter, R. A., Editor(s)(s), 2247-2254 pp, 2005.
Baum, H. R.; Rehm, R. G.