- Best Practices for Reducing the Potential for Progressive Collapse in Buildings.
NISTIR 7396; 216 p. February 2007.
Ellingwood, B. R.; Smilowitz, R.; Dusenberry, D. O.; Duthinh, D.; Lew, H. S.; Carino, N. J.
- Case Study of a Community Affected by the Witch and Guejito Fires.
NIST Technical Note 1635; NIST TN 1635; 60 p. April 2009.
Maranghides, A.; Mell, W. E.
- Future Information Needs for the Fire Service.
NISTIR 7193; Appendix D; January 2005.Workshop to Define Information Needed by Emergency Responders During Building Emergencies. Proceedings. APPENDIX D: Summary of Speaker Presentations. May 3, 2004, Gaithersburg, MD, 17-20 pp, 2005.
Coleman, R. J.
- Guide to Printed and Electronic Resources for Developing a Cost-Effective Risk Mitigation Plan for New and Existing Constructed Facilities.
NISTIR 7390; 156 p. February 2007.
Chapman, R. E.; Thomas, D. S.
- National Fire Service Research Agenda Symposium, June 1-3, 2005, Emmitsburg, MD.
NIST GCR 08-918; 53 p. November 2008.National Fire Service Research Agenda Symposium. Proceedings. June 1-3, 2005, Emmitsburg, MD, 53 pp, 2008.
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Use of Combustion Effluent Data in Tenability Assessment.
Hazards of Combustion Products: Toxicity, Opacity, Corrosivity and Heat Release. Proceedings. November 10-11, 2008, London, England, Interscience Communications, London, England, Babruaskas, V.; Gann, R. G.; Grayson, S., Editor(s)(s), 161-169 pp, 2008.
Gann, R. G.