- Computational Model of Dissipation of Oxygen From an Outward Leak of a Closed-Circuit Breathing Device.
NIST TN 1484; NIST Technical Note 1484; 47 p. June 2007.
Butler, K. M.
- Full-Scale Evaluation of Positive Pressure Ventilation In a Fire Fighter Training Building.
NISTIR 7342; 91 p. July 2006.
Kerber, S.; Walton, W. D.
- Mechanism of Fire Suppression by Condensed Aerosols.
Paper 12; HOTWC 2005; NIST SP 984-3;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 15th Proceedings. HOTWC 2005. Sponsored by: 3M Specialty Materials, Boeing, Chemical Development Studies, Inc., DuPont Fire Extinguishants, Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde-Fenwal, Inc., Sandia National Laboratories, SEVO Systems, Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program. May 24-26, 2005, Albuquerque, NM, 1-10 pp, 2005.
Agafonov, V. V.; Kopylov, S. N.; Sychev, A. V.; Uglov, V. A.; Zhyganov, D. B.
- Numerical Simulation of the Howard Street Tunnel Fire.
Fire Technology, Vol. 42, No. 4, 273-281, October 2006.
McGrattan, K. B.; Hamins, A.
- Simulation of the Dynamics of a Fire in the Basement of a Hardware Store - New York, June 17, 2001.
NISTIR 7137; 57 p. May 2004.
Bryner, N. P.; Kerber, S.
- Verification and Validation of Selected Fire Models for Nuclear Power Plant Applications. Volume 5. Consolidated Fire Growth and Smoke Transport Model (CFAST).
NUREG-1824; EPRI 1011999; Volume 5; 206 p. May 2007.
Peacock, R. D.; Reneke, P. A.