- Early-Age Properties of Cement-Based Materials. Part 1: Influence of Cement Fineness.
Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 7, 502-508, July 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Sant, G.; Weills, J.
- Modeling the Elastic Properties of Concrete Composites: Experiment, Differential Effective Medium Theory and Numerical Simulation.
Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 29, No. 1, 22-38, January 2007.
Sun, Z.; Garboczi, E. J.; Shah, S. P.
- REACT: Reducing Early-Age Cracking Today.
Concrete Plant International, No. 3, 56-61, 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Weiss, W. J.
- Reducing Thermal and Autogenous Shrinkage Contributions to Early-Age Cracking.
Title No. 105-M48;ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 105, No. 4, 414-420, July/August 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Peltz, M. A.
- Water Movement During Internal Curing: Direct Observation Using X-Ray Microtomography.
Concrete International, Vol. 28, No. 10, 39-45, October 2006.
Bentz, D. P.; Halleck, P. M.; Grader, A. S.; Roberts, J. W.
- X-Ray Absorption Studies of Drying of Cementitious Tile Adhesive Mortars.
Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 30, No. 5, 361-373, May 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Haecker, C. J.; Peltz, M. A.; Snyder, K. A.
- X-Ray Microtomography Studies of Air-Void Instability and Growth During Drying of Tile Adhesive Mortars.
NISTIR 7532; 40 p. November 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Haecker, C. J.