- Design of a Steady-State Detector for Fault Detection and Diagnosis of a Residential Air Conditioner.
International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 31, No. 5, 790-799, August 2008.
Kim, M.; Yoon, S. H.; Domanski, P. A.; Payne, W. V.
- Development of the Reference Model for a Residential Heat Pump System for Cooling Mode Fault Detection and Diagnosis.
International Journal of Refrigeration,
Kim, M.; Yoon, S. H.; Payne, W. V.; Domanski, P. A.
- Online Access to and Data Analysis Tools for Experiments in Building and Fire Science. Final Report.
NIST GCR 06-894; 90 p. May 2006.
Woycheese, J. P.; Raghavan, V.; Kim, M.; Geller, F.
- Performance of a Finned-Tube Evaporator Optimized for Different Refrigerants and Its Effect on System Efficiency.
International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 28, No. 6, 820-827, September 2005.
Domanski, P. A.; Yashar, D. A.; Kim, M.
- Performance of a Residential Heat Pump Operating in the Cooling Mode With Single Faults Imposed.
NISTIR 7350; 173 p. September 2006.
Kim, M.; Payne, W. V.; Domanski, P. A.; Hermes, C. J. L.