- 20-L Furnace Test Method to Determine the Combustion Gas Toxicity of conveyor Belts.
NISTIR 5904; October 1996.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 28-31, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, 129-130 pp, 1996.
DeRosa, M. I.
- Aircraft Cargo Compartment Fire and Nuisance Source Test in the FE/DE.
NIST SP 965; February 2001.International Conference on Automatic Fire Detection "AUBE '01", 12th. Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology. March 25-28, 2001, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K.; Grosshandler, W. L.; Luck, H., Editor(s)(s), 689-700 pp, 2001.
Cleary, T. G.; Donnelly, M. K.
- Comparison of Near and Mid-Infrared Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy for the Analysis of Combustion Gases.
NISTIR 6242; October 1998.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. November 2-5, 1998, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 19-20 pp, 1998.
Miller, J. H.
- Compartment Fire Combustion Dynamics. Annual Report. September 1, 1993-September 1, 1994.
NIST GCR 95-666; 54 p. December 1994.
Vandsburger, U.; Lattimer, B. Y.; Roby, R. J.
- Dynamics, Transport and Chemical Kinetics of Compartment Fire Exhaust Gases. Annual Report. September 1994-September 1995.
NIST GCR 96-688; 75 p. June 1996.
Vandsburger, U.; Roby, R. J.
- Toxicology of Fire and Smoke.
Inhalation Toxicology. 2nd Edition. Chapter 10, CRC Press (Taylor and Francis Group), Boca Raton, FL, Salem, H.; Katz, S. A., Editor(s), 205-228 p., 2005.
Levin, B. C.; Kuligowski, E. D.
- Transport of High Concentrations of Carbon Monoxide to Locations Remote the Burning Compartment. Annual Report. September 1, 1995-August 31, 1996.
NIST GCR 97-713; 349 p. April 1997.
Lattimer, B. Y.; Vandsburger, U.; Roby, R. J.