- Structure and Radiation Properties of Pool Fires. Final Report.
NIST GCR 94-651; 153 p. June 1994.
Klassen, M. E.; Gore, J. P.
- Study on Combustion Property of Crude Oil--A Joint Study Between NIST/CFR and FRI.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 96-104 pp, 1990.
Koseki, H.; Mulholland, G. W.; Jin, T.
- Theoretical and Experimental Study on Fully-Developed Compartment Fires.
NIST GCR 07-907; 206 p. February 2007.
- Two New Canadian Test Methods for Measuring the Flammability of Fabrics.
Canadian Textile Journal, Vol. 80, 41-51, September 27, 1963.
Richards, H. R.
- Upholstered Furniture Heat Release Rates Measured With a Furniture Calorimeter.
NBSIR 82-2604; 73 p. December 1982.
Babrauskas, V.; Lawson, J. R.; Walton, W. D.; Twilley, W. H.
- Upholstered Furniture Heat Release Rates: Measurements and Estimation.
Journal of Fire Sciences, Vol. 1, 9-32, January/February 1983.
- Window of Opportunity for In Situ Burning.
NIST SP 935; NIST SP 995; Volume 2; February 1999.In Situ Burning of Oil Spills. Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology and Minerals Management Service. November 2-4, 1998, New Orleans, LA, Walton, W. D.; Jason, N. H., Editor(s)(s), 21-30 pp, 1999.