- Lubbock Tornado: A Survey of Building Damage in an Urban Area. Technical Note.
NBS TN 558; March 1971.
Somes, N. F.; Dikkers, R. D.; Boone, T. H.
- Natural Disasters: Some Empirical and Economic Considerations. Final Report.
NBSIR 74-473; February 1974.
Sav, G. T.
- Role of Economic Analysis in the Development of Energy Standards for New Buildings.
NBSIR 78-1471; July 1978.
Petersen, S. R.
- Second International Green Building Conference and Exposition-1995.
NIST SP 888; 160 p. August 1995.U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Green Building Conference and Exposition, 2nd International. Proceedings. August 13-15, 1995, Big Sky, MO, Fanney, A. H.; Whitter, K. M.; Cohn, T.B., Editor(s)(s), 1-155 pp, 1995.
Fanney, A. H., Editor; Whitter, K. M., Editor; Cohn, T. B., Editor
- Seeking Validation and Consensus on Slip-Resistance Measurements and Standards. Report From the Workshop on Evolution of Slip-Resistance Standards November 21-22, 1996.
NISTIR 5988; 33 p. March 1997.
Frohnsdorff, G. J. C.; Martin, J. W.
- Solar Heating and Cooling in Buildings: Methods of Economic Evaluation. Final Report.
NBSIR 75-712; July 1975.
Ruegg, R. T.
- State Solar Energy Legislation of 1976: A Review of Statutes Relating to Buildings. Final Report.
NBSIR 77-1297; September 1977.
Eisenhard, R. M.
- Status of the U.S. Precast Seismic Structural Systems (PRESSS) Program.
NIST SP 871; September 1994.U.S./Japan Natural Resources Development Program (UJNR). Wind and Seismic Effects. Joint Meeting of the U.S./Japan Cooperative Program in Natural Resources Panel on Wind and Seismic Effects, 26th. May 17-20, 1994, Gaithersburg, MD, Raufaste, N. J., Jr., Editor(s), 365-368 pp, 1994.
Priestley, M. J. N.; Lew, H. S.