- Study of Metal Truss Plate Connectors When Exposed to Fire.
NISTIR 7393; 19 p. January 2007.
Harman, K. A.; Lawson, J. R.
- Study of the Effectiveness of Fire Resistant Durable Agents on Residential Siding Using the ICAL Apparatus.
NISTIR 6588; November 2000.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 15th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. Proceedings. March 1-7, 2000, San Antonio, TX, Bryner, S. L., Editor(s), 105-110 pp, 2000.
Grand, A. F.
- Summaries of Center for Fire Research Grants and In-House Programs--1983. Final Report.
NBSIR 83-2800; 163 p. December 1983.
Cherry, S. M.
- Surface Temperature Measurements on Burning Wood Specimens in the Cone Calorimeter and the Effect of Grain Orientation.
Fire and Materials, Vol. 17, No. 5, 205-208, September/October 1993.
Urbas, J.; Parker, W. J.
- Thermal Performance of Masonry Chimneys and Fireplaces.
NBSIR 87-3515; 175 p. April 1987.
Peacock, R. D.