- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Fire Resistant Durable Agents on Residential Siding Using an ICAL-Based Testing Protocol.
Fire and Materials 2001. 7th International Conference and Exhibition. Proceedings. Interscience Communications Limited. January 22-24, 2001, San Antonio, TX, 241-248 pp, 2001.
Grand, A. F.; Mehrafza, M.
- Examination of the Applicability of Computed Tomography for the Measurement of Component Concentrations in Fire-Generated Plumes.
Combustion and Flame, Vol. 113, No. 3, 358-372, May 1998.
Baum, R. T.; McGrattan, K. B.; Nyden, M. R.
- Fifth Annual Conference on Fire Research.
NBSIR 81-2382; 187 p. October 1981.
Cherry, S. M.
- Fire Endurance Test of Selected Residential Floor Constructions.
NBSIR 82-2488; 113 p. May 1982.
Fang, J. B.
- Fire Exposure Protection.
NISTIR 6191; Chapter 3; July 1998.
Josler, W. J.
- Fire Performance of Selected Residential Floor Constructions Under Room Burnout Conditions. Interim Report.
NBSIR 80-2134; 79 p. December 1980.
Fang, J. B.
- Fire Safety of Wood-Burning Appliances. Part 1. State of the Art Review and Fire Tests. Volume 1. Final Report.
NBSIR 80-2140; 69 p. November 1980.
Peacock, R. D.; Ruix, E.; Torres-Pereira, R.
- Fire Spread by Brand Spotting.
NISTIR 6588; November 2000.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 15th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. Proceedings. March 1-7, 2000, San Antonio, TX, Bryner, S. L., Editor(s), 373-380 pp, 2000.
Pagni, P. J.; Woycheese, J. P.
- Fire Tests of Wood- and Metal-Framed Partitions.
BMS 71; 53 p. May 12, 1941.
Ingberg, S. H.; Mitchell, N. D.
- Flame-Spread Measurements by the Radiant Panel Flame-Spread Method.
Forest Products Journal, Vol. 10, No. 1, 33-36, January 1960.