- Velocity Verlet Algorithm for Dissipative-Particle-Dynamics-Based Model of Suspensions.
Physical Review E, Vol. 59, No. 3, 3733-3736, March 1999.
Martys, N. S.; Mountain, R. D.
- Verifying Consistency of Effective-Viscosity and Pressure-Loss Data for Designing Foam Proportioning Systems.
Paper 20; HOTWC 2005; NIST SP 984-3;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 15th Proceedings. HOTWC 2005. Sponsored by: 3M Specialty Materials, Boeing, Chemical Development Studies, Inc., DuPont Fire Extinguishants, Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde-Fenwal, Inc., Sandia National Laboratories, SEVO Systems, Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program. May 24-26, 2005, Albuquerque, NM, 1-13 pp, 2005.
Dlugogorski, B. Z.; Schaefer, T. H.; Kennedy, E. M.
- Water Additives for Increased Efficiency of Fire Protection and Suppression.
U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 14th Joint panel Meeting. May 28-June 3, 1998, Tsukuba, Japan, 166-171 pp, 1998 AND Fire Detection, Fire Extinguishment and Fire Safety Engineering. NRIFD 50th Anniversary Symposium. Proceedings. Fire Fighting Future 50th Session (FFF50th). Organized by National Research Institute of Fire and Disaster (NRIFD) and Fire and Disaster Management Agency (FDMA) and Sponsored by Fire Protection Equipment and Safety Center. June 1, 1998, Tokyo, Japan, 1-6 pp, 1998, Tokyo, Japan, 1998.
- Water at the Polymer/Substrate Interface and Its Role in the Durability of Polymer/Glass Fiber Composites.
Durability of Fibre Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Composites for Construction (CDCC'98), 1st International Conference. Proceedings. August 1998, Canada, Benmokrane, B.; Rahman, H., Editor(s)(s), 451-462 pp, 1998.
Nguyen, T.; Byrd, W. E.; Alsheh, D.; Aouadi, K.; Chin, J. W.
- Water Leakage of Elevator Doors With Application to Building Fire Suppression.
NISTIR 5925; 18 p. December 1996.
Klote, J. H.; Braun, E.
- Water Movement During Internal Curing: Direct Observation Using X-Ray Microtomography.
Concrete International, Vol. 28, No. 10, 39-45, October 2006.
Bentz, D. P.; Halleck, P. M.; Grader, A. S.; Roberts, J. W.