- New Environmentally Friendly Halon Alternative.
Paper 11; HOTWC 2005; NIST SP 984-3;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 15th Proceedings. HOTWC 2005. Sponsored by: 3M Specialty Materials, Boeing, Chemical Development Studies, Inc., DuPont Fire Extinguishants, Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde-Fenwal, Inc., Sandia National Laboratories, SEVO Systems, Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program. May 24-26, 2005, Albuquerque, NM, 1-21 pp, 2005.
- Numerical Simulation of Sprinkler Performance.
Fire Suppression and Detection Research Application Symposium. Research and Practice: Bridging the Gap. Proceedings. Fire Protection Research Foundation. February 24-26, 1999, Orlando, FL, 79-85 pp, 1999.
McGrattan, K. B.; Forney, G. P.
- Parameters Affecting the Performance of a Residential-Scale Stationary Fuel Cell System.
ASME Journal of Fuel Cell Science and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 2, 109-115, May 2007.
Davis, M. W.; Fanney, A. H.; LaBarre, M. J.; Henerson, K. R.; Dougherty, B. P.
- Performance of Physical Structures in Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita: A Reconnaissance Report.
NIST TN 1476; NIST Technical Note 1476; 263 p. June 2006.
National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Physical, Thermal, and Chemical Effects of Fine-Water Droplets in Extinguishing Counterflow Diffusion Flames.
Combustion Institute, Symposium (International) on Combustion, 27th. Proceedings. Volume 2. August 2-7, 1998, Boulder, CO, Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, 2839-2846 pp, 1998.
Lentati, A. M.; Chelliah, H. K.
- Piloted Ignition of a Slick of Oil on a Water Sublayer: The Effect of Weathering.
Combustion Institute, Symposium (International) on Combustion, 27th. Proceedings. Volume 2. August 2-7, 1998, Boulder, CO, Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, 2783-2790 pp, 1998.
Wu, N.; Kolb, G.; Torero, J. L.
- Pre-Boilover Burning of a Slick of Oil on Water.
NISTIR 5904; October 1996.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 28-31, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, 35-36 pp, 1996.
Gandhi, S.; Torero, J. L.; Garo, J. P.; Vantelon, J. P.