- Hidden Meaning of Water-Cement Ratio.
Concrete International, Vol. 30, No. 5, 51-54, May 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Aitcin, P. C.
- H Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Characterization of Portland Cement: Molecular Diffusion of Water Studied by Spin Relaxation and Relaxation Time-Weighted Imaging.
Journal of Material Science, Vol. 33, 3065-3071, 1998.
Wang, P. S.; Ferguson, M. M.; Eng, G.; Bentz, D. P.; Ferraris, C. F.; Clifton, J. R.
- Impact of Fire Fighting Agents on Drop Size.
Fire Research and Engineering, Second (2nd) International Conference. (ICFRE2). Proceedings. ABSTRACTS ONLY. National Institute of Standards and Technology and Society of Fire Protection Engineers. August 10-15, 1997, Gaithersburg, MD, Slaughter, K. C., Editor(s), 63-63 pp, 1997.
Bishop, M. J.; Stroup, D. W.
- Influence of Water-to-Cement Ratio on Hydration Kinetics: Simple Models Based on Spatial Considerations.
Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 36, No. 2, 238-244, February 2006.
Bentz, D. P.
- In Situ Burning of Oil Spills: Mesoscale Experiments and Analysis.
NIST SP 995; Volume 2; March 2003.Environment Canada. Arctic and Marine Oil Spill Program Technical Seminar, 16th. Volume 2. June 7-9, 1993, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, 679-734 pp, 1993.
Walton, W. D.; Evans, D. D.; McGrattan, K. B.; Baum, H. R.; Twilley, W. H.; Madrzykowski, D.; Putorti, A. D., Jr.; Rehm, R. G.; Koseki, H.; Tennyson, E. J.
- In-Situ Burning of Water-in-Oil Emulsions: Model Results and Comparison With Data.
NISTIR 6242; October 1998.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. November 2-5, 1998, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 85-86 pp, 1998.
Walavalkar, A.; Kulkarni, A. K.
- In Situ Quasi-Elastic Neutron Scattering Study of the Hydration of Tricalcium Silicate.
Chemistry of Materials, Vol. 10, 397-402, 1998.
FitzGerald, S. A.; Neumann, D. A.; Rush, J. J.; Bentz, D. P.; Livingston, R. A.