- Analytical Modeling for Soil-Structure Interaction of a 6-Story Commercial Office Building.
Earthquake Engineering Research Institute. Earthquake Awareness and Mitigation Across the Nation. U.S. National Conference, Fifth (5th). Proceedings. Volume 1. July 10-14, 1994, Chicago, IL, 199-208 pp, 1994.
Phan, L. T.; Hendrickson, E. M.; Marshall, R. D.; Celebi, M.
- Dynamic Characteristics of Five Buildings During Strong and Low-Amplitude Motions.
International Journal of the Structural Design of Tall Buildings, Vol. 2, 1-15, 1993.
Celebi, M.; Phan, L. T.; Marshall, R. D.
- Fire Induced Vibration Monitoring for Building Collapse. Final Report. August 1, 2002 to July 31, 2005.
NIST GCR 06-885; 64 p. October 2005.
Duron, Z. H.; Yoder, N.; Kelcher, R.; Hutchings, A.; Markwardt, S.; Panish, R.
- Full-Scale Measurement of Building Response to Ambient Vibration and the Loma Prieta Earthquake.
Earthquake Engineering Research Institute. Earthquake Awareness and Mitigation Across the Nation. U.S. National Conference, Fifth (5th). Proceedings. Volume 2. July 10-14, 1994, Chicago, IL, 661-670 pp, 1994.
Marshall, R. D.; Phan, L. T.; Celebi, M.
- Low Cost Digital Vibration Meter.
Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Vol. 112, No. 2, 115-128, March/April 2007.
Payne, W. V.; Geist, J.
- Structural Collapse Research at NIST.
Volume 1;Interflam 2007. (Interflam '07). International Interflam Conference, 11th Proceedings. Volume 1. September 3-5, 2007, London, England, 593-604 pp, 2007.
Stroup, D. W.; Bryner, N. P.
- Vibration Control of Tall Buildings Using Mega Subconfiguration.
Journal of Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 123, No. 6, 650-651, June 1997.
Sadek, F.; Mohraz, B.