- Theoretical and Experimental Study on Fully-Developed Compartment Fires.
NIST GCR 07-907; 206 p. February 2007.
- Tool for Modeling Airflow and Contaminant Transport.
ASHRAE Journal, Vol. 43, No. 3, 35-42, March 2001.
Dols, W. S.
- Towards Large Eddy Simulations of Flame Extinction and Carbon Monoxide Emission in Compartment Fires.
Volume 31; Part 2;Combustion Institute, Symposium (International) on Combustion, 31st. Proceedings. Volume 31. Part 2. August 5-11, 2006, Heidelberg, Germany, Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, Barlow, R. S.; Sick, V.; Glarborg, P.; Yetter, R. A., Editor(s)(s), 2537-2545 pp, 2007.
Hu, Z.; Utiskul, Y.; Quintiere, J. G.; Trouve, A.
- Use of Computational Fluid Dynamics to Analyze Indoor Air Quality Issues.
NISTIR 5997; 48 p. April 1997.
Emmerich, S. J.
- Using the Virtual Cybernetic Building Testbed and FDD Test Shell for FDD Tool Development.
NISTIR 6818; 45 p. October 2001.
Bushby, S. T.; Castro, N. S.; Galler, M. A.; Park, C.; House, J. M.
- Ventilation Characterization of a New Manufactured House.
Ventilation, Humidity Control and Energy Proceedings. Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC) Conference and Building Environment and Thermal Envelope Council (BETEC) Conference, 24th. Proceedings. (International Energy Agency (IEA) Energy Conservation in Buildings and Community Systems Program. Annex V: Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre.) October 14, 2003, Washington, DC, 295-300 pp, 2003.
Persily, A. K.; Crum, E. C.; Nabinger, S. J.; Lubliner, M.
- Ventilation, Energy and IAQ Impacts of Mechanical Ventilation in a U.S. Dwelling.
ISIAQ: Indoor Air 99 Conference. Volume 2. Proceedings. August 8-13, 1999, Edinburgh, Scotland, 350-355 pp, 1999.
Persily, A. K.
- Ventilation Rates in U.S. Office Buildings From the EPA Base Study.
Indoor Air Quality and Climate, 10th International Conference. Indoor Air 2005. Proceedings. September 4-9, 2005, Beijing, China, 917-921 pp, 2005.
Persily, A. K.; Gorfain, J.; Brunner, G.
- Ventilation Strategies for U.S. Manufactured Homes.
Health Buildings 2000, 6th International Conference. Proceedings. Volume 2. Design and Operation of HVAC Systems. August 6-10, 2000, Espoo, Finland, 291-296 pp, 2000.
Persily, A. K.
- Verification and Validation of Selected Fire Models for Nuclear Power Plant Applications. Volume 2. Experimental Uncertainty.
NUREG-1824; EPRI 1011999; Volume 2; 105 p. May 2007.
Hamins, A.; McGrattan, K. B.
- Visual Evidence, Damage Estimates, and Timeline Analysis. Chapters 9-Appendix C. Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster.
NIST NCSTAR 1-5A; 268 p. September 2005.
Pitts, W. M.; Butler, K. M.; Junker, V.
- Workplan to Analyze the Energy Impacts of Envelope Airtightness in Office Buildings.
NISTIR 5758; 31 p. December 1995.
Emmerich, S. J.; Persily, A. K.; VanBronkhorst, D. A.