- Mixture-Fraction and Velocity Statistics in Fully-Developed Plumes.
Combustion Institute/Eastern States Section. Chemical and Physical Processes in Combustion. Technical Meeting, 1993. October 25-27, 1993, Princeton, NJ, 173-176 pp, 1993.
Dai, Z.; Tseng, L. K.; Faeth, G. M.
- Non-Intrusive Measurements in Fire Sprinkler Sprays.
Fire Technology, Vol. 37, No. 4, 297-315, 4th Quarter, October 2001.
Widmann, J. F.; Sheppard, D. T.; Lueptow, R. M.
- Particle Image Velocimetry Measurements of Buoyancy Induced Flow Through a Doorway.
NISTIR 7252; 71 p. September 2005.
Bryant, R. A.
- Performance of Fire Protection of Buildings Against the Fires Following the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor, 313-323 pp, 1997 AND International Association for Fire Safety Science. Fire Safety Science. Proceedings. Fifth (5th) International Symposium. March 3-7, 1997, Melbourne, Australia, Intl. Assoc. for Fire Safety Science, Boston, MA, Hasemi, Y., Editor, 947-958 pp, 1997, 1997.
- Performance of Thermal Imaging Cameras in High Temperature Environments.
NIST TN 1491; NIST Technical Note 1491; 17 p. November 2007.
Donnelly, M. K.; Davis, W. D.; Selepak, M. J.