- Analysis on Fatalities' Characteristics of Residential Fires.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 8-16 pp, 1990.
- Case Study of a Community Affected by the Witch and Guejito Fires.
NIST Technical Note 1635; NIST TN 1635; 60 p. April 2009.
Maranghides, A.; Mell, W. E.
- Compartment Fire-Generated Environment and Smoke Filling.
NFPA SFPE 95; LC Card Number 95-68247;SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering. 2nd Edition. Section 3. Chapter 10, National Fire Protection Assoc., Quincy, MA, DiNenno, P. J.; Beyler, C. L.; Custer, R. L. P.; Walton, W. D., Editor(s), 3/174-196 p., 1995.
Cooper, L. Y.
- Computational Model for Fire Growth and Spread On Thermoplastic Objects. Final Report.
NIST GCR 07-914; REI Project 4716; 419 p. November 2007.
Bockelie, M.; Tang, Q.
- Developing Rapid Response Instrumentation Packages to Quantify Structure Ignition Mechanisms in Wildland-Urban Interface (WUI) Fires.
Fire and Materials 2009. 11th International Conference. Conference Papers. Proceedings. Organised by Interscience Communications Limited. January 26-28, 2009, San Francisco, CA, Interscience Communications Limited, London, England, 215-224 pp, 2009.
Manzello, S. L.; Park, S. H.; Cleary, T. G.; Shields, J. R.
- Estimating Evacuation Time Components: Lessons from Nuclear Power Plants, Hurricanes, and the First World Trade Center Bombing.
NIST SP 1032; January 2005.Workshop on Building Occupant Movement During Fire Emergencies. Proceedings. Session 4.5. June 10-11, 2004, Gaithersburg, MD, Peacock, R. D.; Kuligowski, E. D., Editor(s)(s), 91-95 pp, 2005.
Lindell, M. K.; Prater, C. S.
- Evaluation Method of Egress Safety.
NISTIR 6588; November 2000.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 15th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. Proceedings. March 1-7, 2000, San Antonio, TX, Bryner, S. L., Editor(s), 161-165 pp, 2000.
- Evaluation of a Performance-Based Design Process for a Hotel Building: The Comparison of Two Egress Models.
THESIS; 374 p. 2003.
Kuligowski, E. D.