- Analytical Model of Pyrolysis for a Finite Thickness Sample on a Semi-Infinite Base.
NISTIR 5904; October 1996.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 28-31, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, 103-104 pp, 1996.
Butler, K. M.
- Assessment of Uncertainties for the NIST 1016 mm Guarded-Hot-Plate Apparatus: Extended Analysis for Low-Density Fibrous-Glass Thermal Insulation.
NIST TN 1606; NIST Technical Note 1606; 55 p. February 2009.
Zarr, R. R.
- Compartment Fire-Generated Environment and Smoke Filling.
NFPA SFPE 95; LC Card Number 95-68247;SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering. 2nd Edition. Section 3. Chapter 10, National Fire Protection Assoc., Quincy, MA, DiNenno, P. J.; Beyler, C. L.; Custer, R. L. P.; Walton, W. D., Editor(s), 3/174-196 p., 1995.
Cooper, L. Y.
- Dependence of the Glass Transition Temperature of Polymer Films on Interfacial Energy and Thickness.
Macromolecules, Vol. 34, No. 16, 5624-5634, 2001.
Fryer, D. S.; Peters, R. D.; Kim, E. J.; Tomaszewski, J. E.; dePablo, J. J.; Nealey, P. F.; White, C. C.; Wu, W.
- Diesel Adsorption to PVC and Iron During Contaminated Water Flow and Flushing Tests.
NISTIR 7520; 52 p. June 2008.
Kedzierski, M. A.
- Experimental Measurements and Numerical Predictions of the Gasification of Finite Thickness Polymers.
NISTIR 5904; October 1996.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 28-31, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, 101-102 pp, 1996.
Ritchie, S. J.; Kashiwagi, T.
- Experimental Measurements of Upward Flame Spread on a Vertical Wall With External Radiation.
Fire Safety Journal, Vol. 31, No. 3, 181-200, October 1998.
Brehob, E. G.; Kulkarni, A. K.
- Fire Performance of Flame Retarded Polymers Used in Consumer Electronics.
Fire and Materials 2005. 9th International Conference. Conference Papers. Proceedings. Organised by Interscience Communications Limited. January 31-February 1, 2005, San Francisco, CA, Interscience Communications Limited, London, England, 85-97 pp, 2005.
Bundy, M.; Ohlemiller, T. J.
- Fire Structure Interface and Thermal Response of the World Trade Center Towers. Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster.
NIST NCSTAR 1-5G; 338 p. September 2005.
Prasad, K. R.; Baum, H. R.
- Heat Transfer Mechanisms in Materials on Fire Retardation.
China Ordnance Society. International Symposium on Flame Retardants Proceedings. November 1-5, 1989. Beijing, China, International Academic Publishers, Yuxiang, O. and Minxiu, Z. Editor(s), 256-261 pp, 1989 AND U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, NISTIR 4449, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H. and Cramer, D. M. Editor(s), 254-258 pp, 1990, 1989.
Ohtani, H.; Koseki, H.; Hirano, T.
- Ignitor and Thickness Effects on Upward Flame Spread.
NISTIR 5904; October 1996.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 28-31, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, 99-100 pp, 1996.
Lee, C. H.; Quintiere, J. G.
- Impact-Echo Method: An Overview.
Structures Congress and Exposition 2001. Proceedings. American Society of Civil Engineers. May 21-23, 2001, Washington, DC, Chang, P. C., Editor(s), 1-18 pp, 2001.
Carino, N. J.
- Interfacial Zone Percolation in Concrete: Effects of Interfacial Zone Thickness and Aggregate Shape.
Materials Research Society. Microstructure of Cement-Based Systems/Bonding and Interfaces in Cemetitious Materials. Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings Volume 370. November 28-December 1, 1994, Boston, MA, Materials Research Society, Pittsburgh, PA, Diamond, S.; Mindess, S.; Glasser, F. P.; Roberts, L. W., Editor(s)(s), 437-442 pp, 1995.
Bentz, D. P.; Hwang, J. T. G.; Hagwood, C.; Garboczi, E. J.; Snyder, K. A.; Buenfeld, N.; Scrivener, K. L.