- Effectiveness Evaluation of Expense for Loss Prevention.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 259-268 pp, 1990.
- Evaluation of Propane as a Fuel for Testing Fire-Resistant Oil Spill Containment Booms.
NIST SP 995; Volume 2; March 2003.Environment Canada. Arctic and Marine Oilspill Program (AMOP) Technical Seminar, 20th. Volume 2. Proceedings. June 11-13, 1997, Alberta, Canada, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, 755-767 pp, 1997.
Walton, W. D.; Twilley, W. H.; Mullin, J. V.
- Large Eddy Simulations of Fires: From Concepts to Computations.
Fire Protection Engineering, No. 6, 36-38,40,42, Spring 2000.
Baum, H. R.
- Radiation Properties and Flame Structure of Large Hydrocarbon Pool Fires.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 41-50 pp, 1997.
- Simulation of Oil Tank Fires.
Volume 2;Interscience Communications Ltd.; National Institute of Standards and Technology; Building Research Establishment; and Society of Fire Protection Engineers; Swedish National Testing and Research Institute. Interflam 1999. (Interflam '99). International Interflam Conference, 8th Proceedings. Volume 2. June 29-July 1, 1999, Edinburgh, Scotland, Interscience Communications Ltd., London, England, 1117-1128 pp, 1999.
Baum, H. R.; McGrattan, K. B.
- Smoke Plume Trajectory From In-Situ Burning of Crude Oil in Tomakomai: Field Experiments and Prediction With ALOFT-PC.
NISTIR 6242; October 1998.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. November 2-5, 1998, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 95-96 pp, 1998.