- Analytical Model of Pyrolysis for a Finite Thickness Sample on a Semi-Infinite Base.
NISTIR 5904; October 1996.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 28-31, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, 103-104 pp, 1996.
Butler, K. M.
- Interfacial Water and Adhesion Loss of Polymer Coatings on a Siliceous Substrate.
Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings. Volume 385. 1995, 57-63 pp, 1995.
Nguyen, T.; Byrd, W. E.; Alsheh, D.; McDonough, W.; Seiler, J. F., Jr.
- Measuring the Ignition Propensity of Cigarettes.
Volume 1;Interflam 2007. (Interflam '07). International Interflam Conference, 11th Proceedings. Volume 1. September 3-5, 2007, London, England, 145-155 pp, 2007.
Gann, R. G.
- Method for Measuring Water Diffusion in a Coating Applied to a Substrate.
Journal of Coatings Technology, Vol. 67, No. 844, 37-46, 1995.
Nguyen, T.; Bentz, D. P.; Byrd, W. E.
- Modeling the Ignition of Soft Furnishings by a Cigarette. Volume 3.
NIST SP 852; Volume 3; 169 p. August 1993.
Mitler, H. E.; Walton, G. N.
- Thermal Performance of Fire Resistive Materials. Part 2. A Multi-Layer One-Dimensional Heat Transfer Model for Fire Resistive Materials Protecting a Substrate.
NISTIR 7482; 25 p. February 2008.
Prasad, K. R.; Bentz, D. P.