- Effects of Ignition and Wind on the Transition to Flame Spread in a Microgravity Environment.
Combustion and Flame, Vol. 106, No. 4, 377-391, September 1996.
McGrattan, K. B.; Kashiwagi, T.; Baum, H. R.; Olson, S. L.
- Expert Systems Applied to Spacecraft Fire Safety.
Chapter 5;Special Problems in Fire Protection Engineering. Volume 4. Chapter 5. Applied Fire Science in Transition Series, Baywood Publishing Co. Inc., Amityville, NY, DeCicco, P. R., Editor, 61-71 p., 2002.
Smith, R. L.; Kashiwagi, T.
- Extinguishment of Methane Diffusion Flames by Carbon Dioxide in Coflow Air and Oxygen-Enriched Microgravity Environments.
Combustion and Flame, Vol. 155, No. 1/2, 37-53, October 2008.
Takahashi, F.; Linteris, G. T.; Katta, V. R.
- Feasibility Study of Water Mist for Spacecraft Fire Suppression.
Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 14th. Proceedings. HOTWC 2004. Sponsored by: 3M Specialty Materials, Boeing, Chemical Development Studies, Inc., DuPont Fire Extinguishants, Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde-Fenwal, Inc., Sandia National Laboratories, SEVO Systems, Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program. May 4-6, 2004, Albuquerque, NM, 1-9 pp, 2004.
Delplanque, J. P.; Abbud-Madrid, A.; McKinnon, J. T.; Lewis, S. J.; Watson, J. D.
- Fire Protection in Manned Missions: Current and Planned.
Halon Options Technical Working Conference. Proceedings. HOTWC 2001. Sponsored by: University of New Mexico, Fire Suppression Systems Assoc., Fire and Safety Group, GlobeTech, Inc., Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde plc., Modular Protection, Corp., Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program, Sandia National Laboratories, Summit Environmental Corp., Inc. and 3M Specialty Materials. April 24-26, 2001, Albuquerque, NM, Daniels, B. L.; Cole, D. G., Editor(s)(s), 3-6 pp, 2001.