- Fire Service and Fire Science: A Winning Combination.
NFPA Journal, Vol. 88, No. 2, 55-60, March/April 1994.
Sanders, R. E.; Madrzykowski, D.
- HADCRT Results for Benchmark Exercise #2, May 3, 2002.
NISTIR 6986; 569 p. September 2003.International Collaborative Project to Evaluate Fire Models for Nuclear Power Plant Applications: Summary of 5th Meeting. APPENDIX D. View Graphs Used for Presentations: Preliminary Results of Behchmark Exercise #2, Part 1, Evaluation of fire Models for Nuclear Facility. May 2-3, 2002, Gaithersburg, MD, D/257-267 pp, 2003.
Malinovic, B.; Plys, M. G.
- On the Significance of Transient Heat Release Rate Excursions Above a Set Limit.
Fire Safety Journal, Vol. 43, No. 8, 531-540, November 2008.
Ohlemiller, T. J.; Peacock, R. D.
- Predicting Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Response in the Ceiling Jet in the Presence of a Smoke Layer.
NISTIR 6976; 35 p. July 2003.
Davis, W. D.; Cleary, T. G.; Donnelly, M. K.; Hellerman, S. D.
- Scaling Law of Smoke Movement in Atrium.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 181-192 pp, 1990.
Tsujimoto, M.; Takenouchi, T.; Uehara, S.
- Simulation of a Single Room Problem Using Code MAGIC. Appendix C.
NISTIR 6872; June 2002.International Collaborative Project to Evaluate Fire Models for Nuclear Power Plant Applications. Evaluation of Fire Models for Nuclear Power Plant Applications: Cable Tray Fires. International Panel Report. Appendix C: Benchmark Analysis With MAGIC, C/1-16 pp, 2002.
Gautier, B.; Ernandorena, H.; Kaercher, M.
- Systematic Experiments of Room and Corridor Smoke Filling for Use in Calibration of Zone and CFD Fire Models.
NISTIR 6588; November 2000.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 15th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. Proceedings. March 1-7, 2000, San Antonio, TX, Bryner, S. L., Editor(s), 321-327 pp, 2000.
Matsuyama, K.; Wakamatsu, T.; Harada, K.
- Zone Fire Model JET: A Model for the Prediction of Detector Activation and Gas Temperature in the Presence of a Smoke Layer.
NISTIR 6324; 55 p. May 1999.
Davis, W. D.
- Zone Model: I/O and Required Measurements for Model Validation.
NISTIR 6527; 270 p. June 2000.Measurement Needs for Fire Safety: Proceedings of an International Workshop. National Institute of Standards and Technology. April 4-6, 2000, Gaithersburg, MD, Ohlemiller, T. J.; Johnsson, E. L.; Gann, R. G., Editor(s)(s), 19-50 pp, 2000.