- Fire Conditions for Smoke Toxicity Measurement.
Fire and Materials, Vol. 18, No. 3, 193-199, May/June 1994.
Gann, R. G.; Babrauskas, V.; Peacock, R. D.; Hall, J. R., Jr.
- Fire Effluent, People and Standards: Standardization Philosophy for the Effects of Fire Effluent on Human Tenability.
Hazards of Combustion Products: Toxicity, Opacity, Corrosivity and Heat Release. Proceedings. November 10-11, 2008, London, England, Interscience Communications, London, England, Babruaskas, V.; Gann, R. G.; Grayson, S., Editor(s)(s), 1-9 pp, 2008.
Gann, R. G.
- Fire Emulator/Detector Evaluator: Design, Operation, and Performance.
NIST SP 965; February 2001.International Conference on Automatic Fire Detection "AUBE '01", 12th. Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology. March 25-28, 2001, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K.; Grosshandler, W. L.; Luck, H., Editor(s)(s), 312-323 pp, 2001.
Cleary, T. G.; Donnelly, M. K.; Grosshandler, W. L.
- Fire Hazard Evaluation of the Interior of WMATA Metrorail Cars. Final Report.
NBSIR 75-971; 34 p. December 1975.
- Fire Performance of Furnishings as Measured in the NBS Furniture Calorimeter. Part 1.
NBSIR 83-2787; 133 p. January 1984.
Lawson, J. R.; Walton, W. D.; Twilley, W. H.
- Fire Protection Challenges of the Americans Disabilities Act: Elevator Evacuation and Refuge Areas.
NIST SP 983;Collected Publications Related to the Use of Elevators During Fires. NIST SP 983. May 2002, Bukowski, R. W.; Burgess, S. R.; Reneke, P. A., Editors, 2002 AND University of Ulster and Fire Research Station. CIB W14: Fire Safety Engineering. International Symposium and Workshops Engineering Fire Safety in the Process of Design: Demonstrating Equivalency. Part 1. Symposium: Engineering Fire Safety for People With Mixed Abilities. September 13-16, 1993, Newtonabbey, Northern Ireland, 79-95 pp, 1993, 2002.
Klote, J. H.; Fowell, A. J.
- Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 366 pp, 1990.
Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M.
- Fire Safety of Passenger Trains: A Review of Current Approaches and of New Concepts.
NIST TN 1406; DOT/FRA/ORD-93/23; DOT-VNTSC-FRA-93-26; 170 p. January 1994.
Peacock, R. D.; Bukowski, R. W.; Jones, W. W.; Reneke, P. A.; Babrauskas, V.; Brown, J. E.
- Fire Tests of Amtrak Passenger Rail Vehicle Interiors. Final Report. 1978-1983.
NBS TN 1193; 115 p. May 1984.
Peacock, R. D.; Braun, E.