- Critical Factors Governing the Fire Performance of High Strength Concrete Systems.
Fire Safety Journal, Vol. 42, No. 6-7, 482-488, September/October 2007.
Kodur, V. K. R.; Phan, L.
- Curing of High-Performance Concrete: Report of the State-of-the Art.
NISTIR 6295; 199 p. March 1999.
Meeks, K. W.; Carino, N. J.
- Effects of Test Conditions and Mixture Proportions on Behavior of High-Strength Concrete Exposed to High Temperature.
ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 99, No. 1, 54-66, January/February 2002.
Phan, L. T.; Carino, N. J.
- Influence of Silica Fume on Diffusivity in Cement-Based Materials. I. Experimental and Computer Modeling Studies on Cement Pastes.
Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 30, No. 6, 953-962, June 2000.
Bentz, D. P.; Jensen, O. M.; Coats, A. M.; Glasser, F. P.
- Influence of Silica Fume on Diffusivity in Cement-Based Materials. II. Multi-Scale Modeling of Concrete Diffusivity.
Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 30, No. 7, 1121-1129, July 2000.
Bentz, D. P.
- Influence of Silica Fume on the Stresses Generated by Alkali-Silica Reaction.
Cement, Concrete, and Aggregates, Vol. 22, No. 1, 73-78, June 2000.
Ferraris, C. F.; Garboczi, E. J.; Stutzman, P. E.; Winpigler, J. A.; Clifton, J. R.
- Influence of the Atmostphere on Curing Concrete Temperatures and Maturity.
Advances in Cement and Concrete. Proceedings. Engineering Conferences International. August 10-14, 2003, Copper Mountain, CO, 491-500 pp, 2003.
Wojcik, G. S.
- Multi-Scale Microstructural Modeling to Predict Chloride Ion Diffusivity for High Performance Concrete.
Materials Science of Concrete Special Volume: Ion and Mass Transport in Cement-Based Materials. Proceedings. American Ceramic Society. October 4-5, 1999, Toronto, Canada, 253-267 pp, 2001.
Bentz, D. P.; Garboczi, E. J.