- Durability Gap Analysis for Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Composites in Civil Infrastructure.
Journal of Composites for Construction, Vol. 73, 238-247, August 2003.
Karbhari, V. M.; Chin, J. W.; Hunston, D.; Benmokrane, B.; Juska, T.; Morgan, R.; Lesko, J. J.; Sorathia, U.; Reynaud, D.
- NIST Research Program on the Seismic Resistance of Partially-Grouted Masonry Shear Walls.
NISTIR 5481; 110 p. June 1994.
Schultz, A. E.
- Sensitivity of Shear Strength of RC and PC Beams to Shear Friction and Concrete Softening According to the MCFT.
ACI Structural Journal, [pages unknown], 1997.
- Shear Design of High-Strength Concrete Beams: A Review of the State-of-the-Art.
NISTIR 5870; 203 p. August 1996.
Duthinh, D.; Carino, N. J.
- Shear Strength of High-Strength Concrete Walls and Deep Beams.
NISTIR 6495; 19 p. May 2000.
- Shear Strength of PC Beams: Parametric Study of Shear Friction and Concrete Softening.
High Strength Concrete, First (1st) International Conference. Sponsored by United Engineering Foundation, Inc. American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). July 13-18, 1997, Keauhou-Kona, Hawaii, Azizinamini, A.; Darwin, D.; French, C., Editor(s)(s), 280-293 pp, 1997.
- Strengthening Methodology for Lightly Reinforced Concrete Frames-II. Recommended Calculation Techniques for the Design of Infill Walls.
NISTIR 5421; 44 p. May 1994.
Phan, L. T.; Todd, D. R.; Lew, H. S.
- Strength of an Interlocking FRP Connection.
NISTIR 6829; 33 p. November 2001.
Duthinh, D.; Bajpai, K.
- Strength of Partially-Grouted Masonry Shear Walls Under Lateral Loads.
NISTIR 5147; 67 p. June 1993.
Fattal, S. G.
- Ultimate Strength of Masonry Shear Walls: Predictions VS Test Results.
NISTIR 4633; 46 p. October 1991.
Fattal, S. G.; Todd, D. R.