- Protective Coatings Research: A Look Ahead.
Steel Structures Painting Council (SSPC). Technologies for a Diverse Industry. SSPC 1996 Seminars. Proceedings. SSPC 96-08. November 17-21, 1996, Charlotte, NC, 9-12 pp, 1996.
McKnight, M. E.
- Prototype Computer-Integrated Knowledge System: Predicting Service Life of Chloride-Exposed Steel-Reinforced Concrete.
Concrete International, 42-47, December 1996.
Bentz, D. P.; Clifton, J. R.; Snyder, K. A.
- Reply to the Discussion by S. Chatterji of the Paper "Effect of Speciation on the Apparent Diffusion Coefficient in Nonreactive Porous Systems."
Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 32, No. 12, 1991-1992, December 2002.
Snyder, K. A.; Marchand, J.
- Service Life Prediction Based on Sorptivity for Highway Concrete Exposed to Sulfate Attack and Freeze-Thaw Conditions.
FHWA-RD-01-162; 64 p. March 2002.
Bentz, D. P.; Ehlen, M. A.; Ferraris, C. F.; Winpigler, J. A.
- Sorptivity-Based Service Life Predictions for Concrete Pavements.
Concrete Pavements, 7th International Conference. Proceedings. Volume 1. International Society for Concrete Pavements. September 9-13, 2001, Orlando, FL, 181-193 pp, 2001.
Bentz, D. P.; Ehlen, M. A.; Ferraris, C. F.; Garboczi, E. J.