- Evaluating Positive Pressure Ventilation In Large Structures: School Pressure and Fire Experiments.
NIST TN 1498; NIST Technical Note 1498; 363 p. July 2008.
Kerber, S.; Madrzykowski, D.
- Fire Extinguishers: A Necessary Component in Balanced Fire Protection.
NISTIR 7419; Appendix B: Workshop Presentations; April 2007.Use of Portable Fire Extinguishers in Nightclubs: Workshop Summary. Appendix B: Workshop Presentations. Proceedings. January 17, 2007, Gaithersburg, MD, Grosshandler, W. L., Editor(s), 18-22 pp, 2007.
Voelkert, J. C.
- Firefighting Technology Research at NIST.
Fire Engineering, Vol. 161, No. 5, 68,70,72, May 2008.
Madrzykowski, D.; Kerber, S.
- NIST Goes Back to School.
NFPA Journal, Vol. 102, No. 5, 78-83, September/October 2008.
- Reconnaissance Report on Damage to Engineered Structures During the May 1999 Oklahoma City Tornado.
NISTIR 6899; 54 p. August 2002.
Riley, M. A.