- Accidents and Disasters: Vulnerability in the Built Environment.
Building and Environment Use and Safety. Contributions to the Workshop on Building and Environment Use and Safety. World Conference on Accident and Injury Prevention, 1st. September 1989, Stockholm, Sweden, Goossens, L. H. J., Editor(s), 1991.Safety Science, Vol. 14, No. 2, 109-124, August 1991.
Sime, J. D.
- Are Serviceability Requirements Covered Adequately in Current Codes and Standards?
CTBUH2005;Renewing the Urban Landscape. 7th World Congress. Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH2005). Proceedings. October 16-19, 2005, New York City, NY, 2005.
Lew, H. S.
- Benefits and Costs of Research: A Case Study of Construction Systems Integration and Automation Technologies in Industrial Facilities.
NISTIR 6501; 175 p. June 2000.
Chapman, R. E.
- Beyond WEBCAM: A Site-Web-Site for Building Construction.
NIST SP 989; September 2002.International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction, 19th (ISARC). Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, Maryland. September 23-25, 2002, 21-26 pp, 2002.
Nuntasunti, S.; Bernold, L. E.
- Building Tactical Information System for Public Safety Officials. Intelligent Building Response (iBR).
NISTIR 7314; 65 p. January 2006.
Holmberg, D. G.; Davis, W. D.; Treado, S. J.; Reed, K. A.
- Connecting Buildings to Public Safety Networks.
PubID: 901029;International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technological Innovation (IMETI 2009). Proceedings. Volume 3. July 10-July 13, 2009, Orlando, FL, 199-203 pp, 2009.