- Accidents and Disasters: Vulnerability in the Built Environment.
Building and Environment Use and Safety. Contributions to the Workshop on Building and Environment Use and Safety. World Conference on Accident and Injury Prevention, 1st. September 1989, Stockholm, Sweden, Goossens, L. H. J., Editor(s), 1991.Safety Science, Vol. 14, No. 2, 109-124, August 1991.
Sime, J. D.
- Benefit-Cost Analysis of Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems.
NISTIR 7451; 67 p. September 2007.
Butry, D. T.; Brown, M. H.; Fuller, S. K.
- Computational Model of Dissipation of Oxygen From an Outward Leak of a Closed-Circuit Breathing Device.
NIST TN 1484; NIST Technical Note 1484; 47 p. June 2007.
Butler, K. M.
- Fire Effluent, People and Standards: Standardization Philosophy for the Effects of Fire Effluent on Human Tenability.
Hazards of Combustion Products: Toxicity, Opacity, Corrosivity and Heat Release. Proceedings. November 10-11, 2008, London, England, Interscience Communications, London, England, Babruaskas, V.; Gann, R. G.; Grayson, S., Editor(s)(s), 1-9 pp, 2008.
Gann, R. G.
- Fire Hazard Analysis Techniques.
Volume 1; Chapter 7 - Section 3; NFPA FPH2008;Fire Protection Handbook, 20th Edition. Volume 1. Chapter 7. Section 3, National Fire Protection Assoc., Quincy, MA, Cote, A. E.; Grant, C. C.; Hall, J. R., Jr.; Solomon, R. E., Editor(s), 3/121-134 p., 2008.
Hurley, M. J.; Bukowski, R. W.
- Guide to Printed and Electronic Resources for Developing a Cost-Effective Risk Mitigation Plan for New and Existing Constructed Facilities.
NISTIR 7390; 156 p. February 2007.
Chapman, R. E.; Thomas, D. S.
- Halon Alternative Opportunities for H-60 Helicopters.
HOTWC 2006;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 16th Proceedings. HOTWC 2006. May 16-18, 2006, Albuquerque, NM, 1-12 pp, 2006.
- Managing the Economic Risks of Fire.
; 10 p. March 1992.
Lippiatt, B. C.
- Methodology for Development of Design Criteria for Joint Hurricane Wind Speed and Storm Surge Events: Proof of Concept.
NIST TN 1482; NIST Technical Note 1482; 53 p. April 2007.
Phan, L. T.; Simiu, E.; McInerney, M. A.; Taylor, A. A.; Glahn, B.; Powell, M. D.
- National Fire Service Research Agenda Symposium, June 1-3, 2005, Emmitsburg, MD.
NIST GCR 08-918; 53 p. November 2008.National Fire Service Research Agenda Symposium. Proceedings. June 1-3, 2005, Emmitsburg, MD, 53 pp, 2008.
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Overview of Fire Hazard and Fire Risk Assessment in Regulation.
CH-06-3-2;ASHRAE Transactions: Symposia, Vol. 112, No. 1, 387-393, 2006.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Public/Private Collaboration in Development and Implementation of Risk Reduction Practices.
Insurance Institute for Property Loss Reduction. Evaluating Risks and Mitigating Losses: New Opportunities and New Challenges. Proceedings. Congress on Natural Disaster Loss Reduction, First (1st) Annual. June 17, 1994, Boston, MA, 15-19 pp, 1994.
Wright, R. N.
- Risk Exposure and Risk Attitude of Homeowners in Fire Protection Investment Decisions.
NISTIR 89-4212; 82 p. December 1989.
Fuller, S. K.
- Risk Mitigation Plan for Optimizing Protection o fConstructed Facilities.
Cost Engineering, Vol. 46, No. 8, 26-33, August 2004.
Marshall, H. E.; Chapman, R. E.; Leng, C. J.
- Simulation-Facilitated Factor-Based Approach for Cost Correlation Evaluation.
NIST SP 989; September 2002.International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction, 19th (ISARC). Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, Maryland. September 23-25, 2002, 97-102 pp, 2002.
Wang, W. C.
- U.S. NRC Goals and Plans for Research to Support Risk-Informed Regulation.
NISTIR 6986; 569 p. September 2003.International Collaborative Project to Evaluate Fire Models for Nuclear Power Plant Applications: Summary of 5th Meeting. APPENDIX D. View Graphs Used for Presentations: Opening Remarks and Research Program. May 2-3, 2002, Gaithersburg, MD, D/1-5 pp, 2003.
- Verification and Validation of Selected Fire Models for Nuclear Power Plant Applications. Volume 2. Experimental Uncertainty.
NUREG-1824; EPRI 1011999; Volume 2; 105 p. May 2007.
Hamins, A.; McGrattan, K. B.
- Verification and Validation of Selected Fire Models for Nuclear Power Plant Applications. Volume 5. Consolidated Fire Growth and Smoke Transport Model (CFAST).
NUREG-1824; EPRI 1011999; Volume 5; 206 p. May 2007.
Peacock, R. D.; Reneke, P. A.
- Verification and Validation of Selected Fire Models for Nuclear Power Plant Applications. Volume 7. Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS).
NUREG-1824; EPRI 1011999; Volume 7; 205 p. May 2007.
McGrattan, K. B.