- Benefit-Cost Analysis of Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems.
NISTIR 7451; 67 p. September 2007.
Butry, D. T.; Brown, M. H.; Fuller, S. K.
- Best Practices for Reducing the Potential for Progressive Collapse in Buildings.
NISTIR 7396; 216 p. February 2007.
Ellingwood, B. R.; Smilowitz, R.; Dusenberry, D. O.; Duthinh, D.; Lew, H. S.; Carino, N. J.
- National Fire Service Research Agenda Symposium, June 1-3, 2005, Emmitsburg, MD.
NIST GCR 08-918; 53 p. November 2008.National Fire Service Research Agenda Symposium. Proceedings. June 1-3, 2005, Emmitsburg, MD, 53 pp, 2008.
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- NIST-NOAA Resilient Communities Cooperative Initiative and Its Contribution to Coastal Community Resilience.
Marine Technology Society Journal, Vol. 41, No. 1, 26-32, Spring 2007.
Gaynor, J.; Simiu, E.
- Public/Private Collaboration in Development and Implementation of Risk Reduction Practices.
Insurance Institute for Property Loss Reduction. Evaluating Risks and Mitigating Losses: New Opportunities and New Challenges. Proceedings. Congress on Natural Disaster Loss Reduction, First (1st) Annual. June 17, 1994, Boston, MA, 15-19 pp, 1994.
Wright, R. N.