- Characterization of a Residential Fire Sprinkler Using Phase Doppler Interferometry.
NISTIR 6561; 36 p. August 2000.Research and Practice: Bridging the Gap. Fire Suppression and Detection Research Application Symposium. Proceedings. Fire Protection Research Foundation. February 7-9, 2001, Orlando, FL, 703-714 pp, 2001.
Widmann, J. F.
- Comparison of FPETool:FIRE SIMULATOR With Data From Full Scale Experiments.
NISTIR 6470; 73 p. February 2000.
Vettori, R. L.; Madrzykowski, D.
- Development of Residential Sprinklers and Issues Highlighted by Recent Research.
NISTIR 6588; November 2000.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 15th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. Proceedings. March 1-7, 2000, San Antonio, TX, Bryner, S. L., Editor(s), 289-298 pp, 2000.
Kung, H. C.
- Effect of an Obstructed Ceiling on the Activation Time of a Residential Sprinkler.
NISTIR 6253; 150 p. November 1998.
Vettori, R. L.
- Investigation of the Water Quality and Condition of Pipe in Existing Automatic Sprinkler Systems for the Analysis of Design Options With Residential Sprinkler Systems. Final Report.
NBS GCR 82-399; 92 p. August 1982.
Alleman, J. E.; Milke, J. A.; Hickey, H. E.
- Methodology for the Quantitative Treatment of Variability and Uncertainty in Performance-Based Engineering Analysis and/or Decision Analysis With a Case Study in Residential Fire Sprinklers.
Pacific Rim Conference and Second (2nd) International Conference on Performance-Based Codes and Fire Safety Design Methods. Proceedings. International Code Council and the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE). May 3-9, 1998, Maui, HI, International Code Council, Birmingham, AL, 225-239 pp, 1998.
Notarianni, K. A.; Fischbeck, P. S.
- Role of Uncertainty in Improving Fire Protection Regulation.
THESIS; 269 p. April 2000.
Notarianni, K. A.