- Effects of Relative Humidity on Photodegradation of Acrylic Melamine Coatings: A Quantitative Study.
Fall Meeting. Volume 83. American Chemical Society. PSME. Proceedings. August 20-24, 2000, Washington, DC, 118-119 pp, 2000.
Nguyen, T.; Martin, J. W.; Byrd, W. E.; Embree, N.
- Heat and Moisture Transfer in Wood-Based Wall Construction: Measured Versus Predicted.
NIST BSS 173; 83 p. February 1995.
Zarr, R. R.; Burch, D. M.; Fanney, A. H.
- Influence of Cement Particle-Size Distribution on Early Age Autogenous Strains and Stresses in Cement-Based Materials.
Journal of the American Ceramic Society, Vol. 84, No. 1, 129-135, January 2001.
Bentz, D. P.; Jensen, O. M.; Hansen, K. K.; Olesen, J. F.; Stang, H.; Haecker, C. J.
- Nanoscale Characterization of Coatings Surface Degradation With Tapping Atomic Force Microscopy.
Adhesion Fundamentals: From Molecules to Mechanisms and Modeling. Adhesion Society Annual Meeting, 26th. Proceedings. February 23-26, 2003, Myrtle Beach, SC, 508-510 pp, 2003.
Nguyen, T.; Gu, X.; VanLandingham, M.; Ryntz, R.; Nugyen, D.; Martin, J. W.
- Relating Laboratory and Outdoor Exposure of Coatings. Part IV: Mode and Mechanism for Hydrolytic Degradation of Acrylic-Malamine Coatings Exposed to Water Vapor in the Absence of UV Light.
Journal of Coatings Technology, Vol. 75, No. 941, 37-50, June 2003.
Nguyen, T.; Martin, J. W.; Byrd, E.