benefit cost analysis
- Benefit-Cost Analysis of Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems.
NISTIR 7451; 67 p. September 2007.
Butry, D. T.; Brown, M. H.; Fuller, S. K.
- Benefits and Costs of Research: A Case Study of Cybernetic Building Systems.
NISTIR 6303; 167 p. March 1999.
Chapman, R. E.
- Benefits and Costs of Research: A Case Study of the Fire Safety Evaluation System.
NISTIR 5863; 85 p. July 1996.
Chapman, R. E.; Weber, S. F.
- Benefits and Costs of Research: Two Case Studies in Building Technology.
NISTIR 5840; 109 p. July 1996.
Chapman, R. E.; Fuller, S. K.
- Economics of Protection Against Progressive Collapse. Final Report.
NBSIR 74-542; September 1974.
Chapman, R. E.; Colwell, P. F.
- Life-Cycle Costing Manual for the Federal Energy Management Program. 1995 Edition.
NIST Handbook 135; 1995 Edition; 210 p. February 1996.
Fuller, S. K.; Petersen, S. R.
- Natural Disasters: Some Empirical and Economic Considerations. Final Report.
NBSIR 74-473; February 1974.
Sav, G. T.
- Role of Economic Analysis in the Development of Energy Standards for New Buildings.
NBSIR 78-1471; July 1978.
Petersen, S. R.
- Solar Heating and Cooling in Buildings: Methods of Economic Evaluation. Final Report.
NBSIR 75-712; July 1975.
Ruegg, R. T.