- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Using a Near-Infrared Tunable Diode Laser.
NISTIR 6242; October 1998.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. November 2-5, 1998, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 21-22 pp, 1998.
Blevins, L. G.; Pitts, W. M.; Bomse, D. S.
- Detailed Modeling and Analysis of Aromatic Additive Effects in Ethylene-Air Flames.
Paper F06;Combustion Institute/Western States. Fifth (5th) Joint Meeting of the U.S. Sections. Meeting Theme: Fundamentals of Combustion, Air Pollution and Global Warming, Alternative Fuels. Hosted by The University of California. March 25-28, 2007, San Diego, CA, 1-9 pp, 2007.
Stroud, C. B.; Tsang, W.; Manzello, S. L.
- Effects of Aromatic Species on Soot Particle Size Distribution and Species Concentration in a Well Stirred Reactor/Plug Flow Reactor.
Paper F09;Combustion Institute/Western States. Fifth (5th) Joint Meeting of the U.S. Sections. Meeting Theme: Fundamentals of Combustion, Air Pollution and Global Warming, Alternative Fuels. Hosted by The University of California. March 25-28, 2007, San Diego, CA, 1-9 pp, 2007.
Manzello, S. L.; Lenhert, D. B.; Stroud, C. B.; Tsang, W.
- Fundamental Mechanisms for CO and Soot Formation in Diffusion Flames. Annual Progress Report and Quarterly Report. April 1, 1992-August 31, 1992.
Annual Progress Report; Quarterly Report; 97 p. March 1993.
Santoro, R. J.
- Measurements of Heat and Combustion Products in Reduced-Scale Ventilation-Limited Compartment Fires.
NIST Technical Note 1483; NIST TN 1483; 154 p. July 2007.
Bundy, M.; Hamins, A.; Johnsson, E. L.; Kim, S. C.; Ko, G. W.; Lenhert, D. B.
- New Approach to Ventilation Measurements in Enclosure Fires.
Interflam 2007. (Interflam '07). International Interflam Conference, 11th Proceedings. September 3-5, 2007, London, England, 453-463 pp, 2007.
Bryant, R. A.
- Nondestructive Testing of Concrete: History and Challenges.
American Concrete Institute (ACI). Concrete Technology: Past, Present and Future. ACI SP-144. 1994, American Concrete Inst., Detroit, MI, 623-678 pp, 1994.
Carino, N. J.
- On the Use of a Well Stirred Reactor to Study Soot Inception.
Poster Session II and Reception;Combustion Institute/Western States, Central States and Eastern States. Fourth (4th) Joint Meeting of the U.S. Sections. Hosted by The Eastern States Section of the Combustion Institute and Drexel University. Poster Session II and Reception. March 20-23, 2005, Philadelphia, PA, 1-6 pp, 2005.
Manzello, S. L.; Mulholland, G. W.; Donovan, M.; Tsang, W.; Park, K.; Zachariah, M. R.; Stouffer, S. D.
- Robust Bidirectional Low-Velocity Probe for Flame and Fire Application. Brief Communications.
Combustion and Flame, Vol. 26, No. 1, 125-127, February 1976.
McCaffrey, B. J.; Heskestad, G.
- Tomographic Reconstruction of the Local PDFS of Soot Volume Fraction and Temperature.
Combustion Institute/Central and Western States (USA) and Combustion Institute/Mexican National Section and American Flame Research Committee. Combustion Fundamentals and Applications. Joint Technical Meeting. Proceedings. April 23-26, 1995, San Antonio, TX, Gore, J. P., Editor(s), 92-97 pp, 1995.
Sivathanu, Y. R.; Hamins, A.; Hagwood, C.; Kashiwagi, T.