- Calculating Flows Through Vertical Vents in Zone Fire Models Under Conditions of Arbitrary Cross-Vent Pressure Difference.
NBSIR 88-3732; 16 p. May 1988.
Cooper, L. Y.
- Calculation of the Flow Through a Horizontal Ceiling/Floor Vent.
NISTIR 89-4052; 30 p. February 1989.
Cooper, L. Y.
- Design of Smoke Control Systems for Elevator Fire Evacuation Including Wind Effects.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). Elevators, Fire and Accessibility, 2nd Symposium. Proceedings. April 19-21, 1995, Am. Soc. of Mechanical Engineers, New York, NY, 59-77 pp, 1995.
Klote, J. H.
- Evaluation of Fire Service Positive Pressure Ventilation Tactics on High-Rise Buildings.
Volume 2;Interflam 2007. (Interflam '07). International Interflam Conference, 11th Proceedings. Volume 2. September 3-5, 2007, London, England, 1289-1300 pp, 2007.
- Experimental Study of Top Vented Compartment Fires.
NISTIR 4499; 33 p. February 1991.
Tu, K. M.
- Method for Estimating [Ascertaining] Smoke Leakage Through Small Openings Using Tracer Gas.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 193-208 pp, 1990.Report of Fire Research Institute of Japan, No. 72, 49-54, September 1991 AND ASHRAE Transactions, Vol. 96, Part 2, 707-712, 1990,
- Model of Transport of Fuel Gases in a Charring Solid and Its Application to Opposed-Flow Flame Spread.
Volume 31; Part 2;Combustion Institute, Symposium (International) on Combustion, 31st. Proceedings. Volume 31. Part 2. August 5-11, 2006, Heidelberg, Germany, Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, Barlow, R. S.; Sick, V.; Glarborg, P.; Yetter, R. A., Editor(s)(s), 2633-2641 pp, 2007.
Baum, H. R.; Atreya, A.