- Computer-Aided Molecular Design of Fire Resistant Aircraft Materials.
DOT/FAA/CT-93/3; DOT/FAA/93/3;Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). International Conference for the Promotion of Advanced Fire Resistant Aircraft Interior Materials. February 9-11, 1993, Atlantic City, NJ, 147-158 pp, 1993.
Nyden, M. R.; Brown, J. E.
- Kinetics and Mechanisms of Elementary Reactive Processes in Polymer Pyrolysis.
NIST GCR 09-923; 14 p. March 2009.
Knyazev, V. D.
- Literature Review of the Chemical Nature and Toxicity of the Decomposition Products of Polyethylenes.
NBSIR 85-3268; 68 p. January 1986.Fire and Materials, Vol. 11, No. 2, 55-70, June 1987.
Paabo, M.; Levin, B. C.
- Molecular Modeling of Polymer Flammability: Application to the Design of Flame-Resistant Polyethylene.
Macromolecules, Vol. 25, No. 6, 1658-1666, 1992.
Nyden, M. R.; Forney, G. P.; Brown, J. E.
- Predicting the Ignition Time and Burning Rate of Thermoplastics in the Cone Calorimeter. January 1995-June 1995.
NIST GCR 95-677; 191 p. September 1995.
Hopkins, D., Jr.